Men’s titanium wedding bands
One of the newest wedding ring trends to hit the market are ceramic wedding rings. Now, while you may read or hear “ceramic” and think of a plate or cup smashing, nothing could be further from the truth. Ceramic wedding rings are not breakable like glass jewelry. In fact, it is the virtual indestructibility of ceramic wedding rings that is making them so popular. Is it for you? Read on.
What are ceramic wedding rings? They are made from a combination of powdered pure ceramic materials and zirconium, which is then heated to more than 6000°, resulting in a molten liquid. The liquid is shaped, cut, cooled, and then polished into a ring. These king of rings are harder than titanium, and almost as hard as a tungsten carbide wedding ring.
This is great news for those unfortunate folk who have contact allergies to metals.
Ceramic wedding rings are going to gleam just as well in the years to come, as it did when it went on your finger.
* Will never fade. While some other colored and treated wedding rings may fade in color, a ceramic wedding ring won’t. This is especially significant for those who want a black wedding ring.
* Weighs less than a tungsten ring, but is heavier than a titanium wedding ring.
* Unscratchable. The color of it is solid and contained the whole way through the ring. The final color is not an industrial coating of black or white covering a different colored metal underneath, as in some titanium wedding rings. Those who have active lifestyles, jobs, or hobbies may be reassured to know that those are pretty much unscratchable.
* Will not change color. Tungsten wedding rings that are made with a cobalt alloy instead of carbon, can oxidise and change color, this will never happen with a ceramic ring.
* Will not craze.
* Range of colors. Apart from black and white, there are plenty of other contemporary colors to select from, including pinks and blues.
* Many styles or ceramic rings to select from. These can also be incorporated with other ingredients. A ceramic wedding ring can have metallic stripes (such as gold or tungsten) running through it, can be inlaid with diamonds, or engraved with various designs and patterns. Ceramic wedding rings can also be faceted, grooved, or bevelled, for those who are seeking a wedding ring that is more ornate.
* Hypo-allergenic. These kind of rings are not going to result in a nasty red rash for those who have problems with contact dermatitis. A ceramic ring is inert and contains no ingredients to react with sensitive skin.
* Contemporary looking. Ceramic rings are extremely modern looking and are an ideal choice for those who are after something a little newer than a traditional metallic wedding ring.
* Can’t be re-sized. Ceramic rings cannot be re-sized or altered once they have been made. If your finger size should fluctuate dramatically, then this may not be the best wedding ring option for you.
* Slower to remove in an emergency. Much the same as tungsten carbide wedding rings, a ceramic wedding ring cannot be removed with standard ring cutters. However, they can be removed using pliers and force, it will just take a little longer. Those selecting ceramic wedding rings should probably get their jeweler to educate them as to how to remove their ring in the case of an emergency. Alternatively, remove the ceramic ring prior to hazardous activities involving machinery.
Those rings or even engagement rings can be the ideal choice for those who are after a contemporary colored wedding ring that will not fade, discolor, lose its luster, or scratch.
Are you planning to buy a diamond earring
You get to see and purchase some of the rarest earrings like the blue diamond earring, for which if it wasn’t for online stores you might have had to go to one too many stores searching for it and then eventually end up disappointed causing you to waste money and a lot of time.
Considering buying from an online store would make available to you a wide variety to choose from and you could actually buy the diamond earring as per your specifications.
It’s also very relaxing since you don’t have to travel from store to store and end up being frustrated, also in the online stores, you could move to different online jewelers with the click of a button.
It is very easy to compare the specifications when you buy form an online store and the best part being the discount offers that you get. Most of the online stores provide free shipping and free replacement in 30 days, also at certain select stores you could avail discounts up to 50%. The discount diamond earrings with high class quality are rare to find if not for an online store, so now sitting at home if you get so much, then why go out and fight out with the crowd an end up buying something dis satisfactory.
The only disadvantage with the online stores is that you don’t get to touch and feel the diamond earring thereby making you slightly doubtful about the quality and make, but that is something that’s well taken care of by the recognized certifications like GIA, IGI, HRD, AGS and so forth. These certifications assure you that you get the best diamond quality at the best price.